Hello Friends Welcome to the Apneshayar.com, Today We Provide You To Most Listen to your favourite Powerful motivational quotes For motivation propose.
You need an extra boost in motivation. In this collection I would therefore like to help you with precisely those motivational sayings that drive me in particular. Hoping that they’ll push you forward too!
Motivation is the invisible force that drives us. It helps us to set new goals and to realize our dreams and wishes .
Some True Fact About Apneshayar.com
- So , Apneshayar.com is on of the best Read to your favourite Shayari/Poetry website in Hindi or Gujarati.
- For Example : you can Find Any Shayari/Poetry in this site is Easy Way.
- So Thant is Why we are Different From Other Shayari/Poetry Site.
- Very Useful in Read to your favourite Shayari/Poetry according to your feelings like love, sad, funny, romantic, patriotism, painful, motivation about life etc.
- “Don’t you wish it was easier. Wish that you get better at it. “ (Jim Rohn)
- “The art is to get up once more than you are knocked over.” (Winston Churchill)
- “He who fights can lose. Who doesn’t fight has already lost. “ (Bertolt Brecht)
- “It’s always too early to give up.” (Norman Vincent Peale)
- “You cannot cross a lake by just standing there and looking at the water.” (Rabindranath Tagore)
- “You are never too old to dream a new dream.” (CS Lewis)
- “You have to do exactly what you think you can’t do.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
- “We don’t dare to do it because it is difficult, but because we do not dare, it is difficult.” (Seneca)
- “Either we find a way or we make one.” (Hannibal Barkas)
- “I can’t say whether it will be better if it is different. But this much I can say: It must be different if it be better that way l
- “Any difficult situation that you master now will be spared you in the future.” (Dalai Lama)
- “If you can imagine it, you can do it too.” (Walt Disney)
- “It is never too late to become what you could have been.” (George Eliot)
- “Paths are created by walking them.” (Franz Kafka)
- “If the others think you are finished, you have to really start.” (Konrad Adenauer)
- “I don’t measure success by my victories, but by whether I get better every year.” (Tiger Woods)
- “Obstacles and difficulties are steps on which we climb up.” (Friedrich Nietzsche)
- “Strength does not grow from physical strength – rather from an indomitable will.” (Mahatma Gandhi)
- “A mighty flame arises from a tiny spark.” (Dante Alighieri)
- “Stay away from people who want to downplay your dreams. Little people always do that. Great people give you the feeling that you too can grow up. “ (Mark Twain)
- “Everyone with a new idea is a nut. Until the idea is successful. “ (Mark Twain)
- “Don’t let the fear of failure be greater than the desire to succeed.” (Robert Kiyosaki)
- “Be the change you wish for yourself in this world.” (Mahatma Gandhi)
- “With small blows you can also cut big trees.” (Benjamin Franklin)
- “If you don’t have a goal, you can’t reach one either.” (Laotse)
- “We cannot change the wind, but we can set the sails differently.” (Aristotle)
- “If a person has no reason to do something, he has a reason not to do it.” (Walter Scott)
- “It depends on yourself whether you want to use the new year as a brake or as a motor.” (Henry Ford)
- “To achieve great things, we not only have to act, but also dream. We not only have to plan, but also believe. ” (Anatole France)
- “Even skyscrapers started at the bottom.” (Hanno Nühm)