Are you looking for hate quotes and sayings about feelings of hate? Then this is the peaceful haven on the internet where you can relax from haters and haters. Above all, the mostly anonymous communication on the Internet in combination with the statements of hateful and unscrupulous populists is the decisive breeding ground for excessive dislike, anger, slander, slander and hate speech.
Now in this article I want to give you the most valuable quotes and sayings about hate. Here we go!
36 quotes about hate and dislike
Those who want to create positive change will reap hatred. Especially by those who would have to adapt in the course of change. It doesn’t matter whether you fight against climate change and racism or for animal rights.
Use the following short and long sayings about feelings of hate to remind yourself that dislike and hate speech won’t get you very far these days.
- “He who makes the others small next to him is never great.” (Johann Gottfried Seume)
- “Hate paralyzes life; love sets it free hate confuses life; Love balances it. hate darkens life; Love illumines it.” (Martin Luther King)
- “Where love grows, life thrives – where hatred arises, there is a risk of destruction.” (Mahatma Gandhi)
- “Love is one-eyed, but hate is completely blind.” (Berthold Auerbach)
- “Haters are people who secretly want to be you.” (Harvey Specter)
- “Never in the world does hate stop with hate. Hatred ends with love.” (Siddhartha Gautama)
- “Hate is the coward’s revenge for being intimidated.” (George Bernard Shaw)
- “Hate is just as permissible as love, and I cherish it to the fullest extent against those who despise it.” (Georg Büchner)
- “The bigger the man is, the more punishable he is if he reveals the mistakes of others.” (Georg Christoph Lichtenberg)
- “Injured vanity is often infected with feelings of hatred.” (Gerhard Uhlenbruck)
- “Famous: within reach of the arrows of spite and slander.” (Ambrose Bierce)
- “Know that those who preach hate to you will not save you.” (Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach)
- “When you talk about others, I learn the most about you.” (Unknown)
- “The number of our envious confirms our abilities.” (Oscar Wilde)
- “Let the people say what they want. You know the way of the whole sex that they prefer to worry and agitate than to comfort and uplift.” (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
- “Let us see that what we want to arouse admiration with does not become ridiculous and hateful.” (Lucius Annaeus Seneca)
- “No one is born hating other people because of their skin color, race or religion. hatred is learned. And if you can learn to hate, you can also learn to love. Because love is a much more natural feeling in a person’s heart than its opposite.” (Nelson Mandela)
- “Hate is an involuntary echo of fear, for fear degrades. (Graham Greene)
- “We Germans hate thoroughly, constantly; since we are too honest and too clumsy to take revenge with quick perfidy, we hate until our last breath.” (Heinrich Heine)
- “So flee from the circle of gossips who only knows bad things about others!” (Friedrich von Bodenstedt)